Saturday, October 23, 2010

Random, Fun Videos from This Week

I have to say that Michelle Malkin is one of my favorite columnists/bloggers. She always does an excellent job researching for her posts and columns and writes with pointedness and sarcasm. I would love to take a trip to Colorado Springs (because it is beautiful!) and learn from her great talent as a writer. She was on Hannity on her 40th birthday earlier this week, and I have to say this is probably the most fired up I've ever seen her:



H/T the Right Scoop

I ran across this video on the Twitterverse and Blogosphere last night. I've always been a big fan of the movie Airplane, and this anti-Barbara Boxer clip, made by David Zucker Airplane producer, is hilarious!


Call Me Senator from RightChange on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment