Friday, June 18, 2010

Blog Posts for the Week of June 13th-Updated

So I've been a bit lax about cross posting my original blog posts. I've decided to at the very least provide links to what I've written on a weekly basis. Here are this week's post:

Central Illinois 912 Project blog:


Flag Day: Recognizing the Adoption of the Stars and Stripes

From the Central Illinois 912 Project Prayer Committee: Faith, Social Justice, and the EPA


The Palination blog (crossposted at the Palintwibe)

The Meeting of Two Iron Ladies?

Governor Palin: the Principled Pragmatist

Governor Palin's Response to President Obama's Oil Spill Address


The LOTUS (Laptop of the United States)
:

Does Chavez "Drill, Baby, Drill"?

Two Iron Ladies to Meet?


Sarah Shows her Bear Bias ;)


Conservatives4Congress:

IL-11: What Would Adam Kinzinger Do in Congress regarding the Oil Spill?



I welcome constructive criticism! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment