Monday, August 26, 2013

5 Videos to "Promote" Obamacare

The Obama administration is touting a youth  video contest to promote Obamacare.  I'm not considered a youth anymore, but I'm on the "old" end of the Milennial generation. I figure that means I can make a submission or two to "promote" Obamacare. Close enough, right? Heck, if Karl Rove can do it, so can I. The only problem is--I cannot decide which part of Obamacare to "promote".  I have five ideas:

1. The more people find out about Obamacare, the more they dislike it. It's almost as if the Obama administration is trying to make fetch happen:

 

 2. Despite the Obama administration's claims, insurance premiums are going up in many states--including higher premiums for young people. It's kind of like an expensive financial trampoline for your budget!:


 3. Those fun death panels that youth will eventually have to face (if Medicare is not bankrupt by then). It is kind of like the your very own board of Count Rugens and his "machine":

 

 4. Hey,with the Obamacare navigators, you are at risk for identity theft, which of course, is all kinds of fun:

 

 5. Finally, you might, just might get to keep your doctor:



  Crossposted here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment